Friday, August 19, 2011

Fashion Friday: Zebra Cardie

I went thrifting with my sister last Saturday and bought this delightfully eclectic zebra print cardigan.

I can't wait to wear it.

Here are two outfits I'm pondering ...


For Work (which starts on the 23rd--YIKES! What happened to summer?)


For Play (am I mixing browns and blacks? You know it!)



Apparently I like my zebra print with colors along the red line ...

I feel like I should have a "What's black and white and red all over" joke but I'll spare you the pain and me the humiliation.

You can thank me later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)