Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Days of Play: Swim Party

Tomorrow I am hosting a swim day for my mom's group.  YAY!

I mean, who doesn't love a perfectly good excuse to get into a swimsuit (that you may or may not have cried over when you were buying it because swim suit shopping is an emotional affair) and expose unsuspecting friends to blaring white legs?

Okay, so maybe doing the slip-n-slide in your 30s isn't a dream come true but talk about a memory maker.

So, send a text or e-mail to the folks you'll let see you in a swim suit, fill up that kiddie pool, break out the sprinkler, slather on sunscreen and spend a hot morning playing in too cold water, smiling, and warming up in the sun.

Now for my kids, simply being able to play in the water is treat enough BUT if you have older kids and want to do a bit more entertaining, I suggest clicking THIS link (<---click that) to go to Family Fun Magazine online where they have 3 fun wading pool games.

Enjoy fun in the sun.  School will be here soon and you'll wish someone made you get into a swim suit.  Trust me!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my legs are very blaringly white. In fact, they've been known to blind a few people.

    But I do especially love watching people use a slip n' slide. :)

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)