Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Days Of Play: Sidewalk Chalk Paint

So Sarah from Frontier Kitchen and I are pretty good friends.  (Insert shocked face and "duh" comment here).

Anyhow, one good thing about having a good friend who also blogs is that you tend to share good blogs you find.  It's kinda like Pintrest but with people I know.

Sarah just recently told me about this blog that has tons of fun food ideas, craft ideas ... man, it's awesome.

I have a feeling I'll be highlighting a lot of her work but the first fun idea that I saw and loved was sidewalk chalk paint.  This may or may not be an obsession because I have a big driveway and sidewalk expanse behind my house.

Whip up a batch of fun today!


Photo from Meet the Dubiens

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)