Thursday, July 28, 2011

Things I Love: Damn You Auto Correct

A couple of months back my husband was out of town and a friend wanted to know if I wanted to hang out.  We sent a few texts back and forth and all of a sudden I get this message: The gang bang starts at 7:00.

To which I replied, "I think I'll pass."

Of course "gang bang" is NOT at all what my friend was inviting me to.  She got auto corrected.

Another friend sent a text to me that said nothing but "hag."  She meant haha.

Finally, I send a text to a friend to see if she wanted to get together for a platypus.  Um, I meant play date.

Auto correct on phones is a funny thing.  In fact, there's a whole website dedicated to the funny and naughty things auto correct can make us "say."

Have you ever been on Damn You Auto Correct?

If you haven't, GO.  It is so funny.  I can literally read them for hours on end and I laugh so hard that I cry and threaten to wet myself.

**DISCLAIMER** This website contains foul language and crude comments.  If you are sensitive to these, skip this site!



Be prepared to end up with some classic one liners!  Some of my faves: TGI Fibromyalgia, I am Asparagus, and Hit the Haitians.

Need a good laugh, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)