Monday, July 4, 2011

Music Monday: The Spill Canvas

So this band is from Sioux Falls, SD--where my brother and sister in law live--and they are pretty much amazing.

The bad news: they've "kinda" broken up. Okay, they are on "hiatus."
The good news: Twitter keeps posting rumors that The Spill Canvas might be putting a new album together!  Yay (if it happens!).

My two fave songs from The Spill Canvas are:

All Over You



Our Song (Take note Taylor Swift--this song is sooo much better!)



Rush to ITunes and get two new songs. Right now. I'll wait!

Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)