Monday, July 11, 2011

Music Monday: Band of Horses

So a few weeks ago we went to Sioux Falls to attend an event wherein my brother-in-law gave me another sister. YAY for Megan and Josh (well, mostly for Megan because a girl with one fun-loving sister is lucky; two are a blessing.  You can begin being jealous of me .... NOW!).

Anyhow, for their wedding dance, Josh and Megan picked the song "The Funeral" by Band of Horses.

I know, right?

You've gotta be big-fat confident in your marriage if you're gonna start it with a song called "The Funeral."

Despite the name (and the lyrics) this song is simply B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.

Give it a listen and then you'll understand why it is their special song.  And why it's on my iPod.  And why it should be on yours.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, thanks for the shout out, Reagan! :) Great song!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)