Monday, July 18, 2011

Music Monday: The Avett Brothers

If you've been on Earth for any amount of time and have access to a radio station then I'm going to go ahead and assume that you've heard of Mumford & Sons.  If you haven't then I suggest you check them out.  They are fun.  Folksy.

But if you've heard Little Lion Man or The Cave so many times you'd like to throw the Sigh No More CD out the window but can't because you love the sound, then please, pretty pretty please, check out the Avett Brothers.

The Avett Brothers have a similar sound.  And to be honest, I'm pretty sure that the Avett Brothers are just more proof that men with beards make good music.

So first up, I and Love and You. A classic. I love it. Makes me happy.



And of course there's Head Full of Doubt/Road Full of Promise. Who hasn't been there.





Enjoy some new music this Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)