Friday, July 22, 2011

Fashion Friday: An Outfit Post

So I haven't posted an outfit in eons because the 30/30 pretty much turned me off from having my photo taken EVER again.

But I guess I'll go ahead and show you what I wore to the wedding I blabbed about in THIS post.

Like I stated in that post I wore a black dress. To a wedding.  Yep.  That's me breaking all the rules.  Seriously, I bought this LBD at Target for $7.  {Insert high five here}

So my brother-in-law totally thought these shoes were scandalous.  I think they are hot. And the friend loaned me the cardi.  The jewelry is from the Vera Wang collection at Kohls.  I probably got some where around 9,742 compliments on the jewelry (and a few for the legs--nice little bonus).


Aren't the Falls lovely?

So for the Sunday event I wore this white jean, military jacket, wedge shoe combo.  Hello awesome outfit.  Of course I photograph like a real goofball so you'll have to trust me that it was awesome.



About the rehearsal dinner.  I SO didn't wear what I picked to wear in the wedding gear post.  And there was a bowling event that day where it was bowling for shots and winners had to drink and I, the girl who has never hit a pin before, did amazingly well. 

Long story short, there are no photos of the rehearsal dinner outfit.  It was a retro-pleated, plaid skirt, black top, and high heel boots.  No photos because I was not in ANY condition to be photographed. Because in those photos I look bad.

A little something like this--totally unstable.
This is my alter-ego and my brother-in-law's alter ego. I promise we are generally more attractive than this. 

But YAY for my team who totally cleaned up!

2 comments:

  1. I love both of the outfits and yes, the shoes...totally hot! I am on the hunt for the perfect LBD and think I may be headed to Target here this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfits are awesome!!! I just don't wear dresses but that one is super cute and the price makes it all the better!!!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)