Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Days of Play: Water Fight!

It is officially summer here (sigh)

Since I live in a state that only gets summer for about forty days I like to really whoop it up when the weather allows (Read: My kids have to make me come inside for dinner and force me to take a bath. Sad but true).

I'm all about setting up the pool, running through the sprinkler, and sliding headfirst down the dodgy slip-n-slide I got for $1 at a garage sale.

Sometimes I even let my kids play.

Anyhow, I was reading A Little Tipsy the other day and there was a guest blog that gave instructions to make sponge bombs. HELLO?  Count me in!


Basically these are little bombs of delightful wet fun.  They soak in a ton of water so when you toss it to someone they get soaked! YAY!

So I suggest that you follow THIS link to get directions to make a sponge bomb.  And then have a water fight or play hot potato with your kids.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable idea! I am so going to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds incredibly fun!!! I will have to try that out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lillian and I are totally going to have to include these the next time we have a water balloon "fight."

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)