To be fair I've never really tried but I figure when you're bad at mini-golf, you probably shouldn't be able to launch a hard ball across a course.
I'm gonna stick to mini-golf.
Now to be fair, this might sound like a lame date but really, how often do you take your spouse mini-golfing? Plus, there's a twist (there generally is).
- Find a babysitter for your date night. Plan to have your sitter for at least 3 hours
- The morning of the date, send your husband a text or e-mail that says "you are the one FORE me!"
- Get two 5 dollar bills.
- Wear something cute but causal.
- Now, drive to a dollar store. Give your hubby 5 dollars and set the timers on your phones for 5 minutes. Now, go inside and buy each other costume ideas to wear for the whole date (ideas: bright red lipstick, antennae, hula skirt, crazy sunglasses, etc.). **Thanks to Randean for this idea**
- Meet in the car and give your spouse their costume items. Get in full gear.
- Head to the mini-golf course, pay the entrance fee. Ignore the strange looks you get from people. This is your date time and nothing on earth compares to the uniqueness of your relationship so you might as well look like it!
- Now explain that "par" shot gets the person a big kiss. A hole-in-one earns a 5 minute shoulder rub. The winner gets a full body massage.
- Play. I suggest giggling, teasing, and competitive jesting.
- Afterwards go out for ice cream and then head home to either give or receive a massage.