Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I Think About: My Sick Mac

So my boot up software on Mac is down ... Again.

Last time this happened I had 20 papers to read and final grades to post.

Now I have my first answer to my first competency question due on June 30 and I haven't typed a single thing! And I'm doing research (and writing this blog) on my phone! Ahhhh!

I know it'll all work out and that I'll rally and get my paper done but right now I'm a bit stressed. Or a lot stressed. Whatever!

What I think about my sick Mac is me no likey! This is actually worse than a man cold (okay, maybe I'm being dramatic. Still.)

Get well soon, Mac!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)