Thursday, June 2, 2011

Things I Love: Grass

Freshly cut grass, that is.

To me nothing says, "Welcome, Summer" quite like the sound of a lawn mower and the delicious mix of gasoline and newly cut grass.

Of course I'm horribly allergic to all things that grow but I like to stand on the deck, soak in the smell, and let it take me back to the days of Uncle Don mowing his huge yard while Jennifer and I read Christopher Pike novels on blankets in the sun.

Mmmm.  Grass.

What's a smell that you love?

1 comment:

  1. Clean laundry, vanilla candles and yes...I must agree girl...fresh cut grass!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)