Monday, June 20, 2011

Some Monday Music

So my Mac is still an absolute mess.  One of Matt's co-workers loaned me his MacBook Pro so I can work on my competency exam questions.  I figure I might as well write a blog or two since I have it.

I have a pretty eclectic taste in music and people often want to know what I'm listening to. So I'm gonna do a few posts on music I love, some lesser-known artists, etc.

First up--The Airborne Toxic Event.  This band is really gaining in popularity. I've been in musical love with them for just over a year.  I went to one of their concerts a week ago and they actually sound better LIVE--which like, never happens.  Anyhoo, give this a listen. This video is of their most recent hit, Changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)