Monday, June 27, 2011

Music Monday: A Fine Frenzy

Since I have limited access to a computer that allows me to blog (get well soon, Mac!), I've decided to keep going with Monday posts introducing you to some lesser-known musical artists that are actually on my Ipod.

A Fine Frenzy is a delightful artist who took her "name" from a line in a Midsummer's Night Dream.  That fact alone has me hooked!

I love her easy, breezy, emotional music.  Take a listen.  You'll love her.  I promise.

This song is Almost Lover--one of her most popular!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS! I really need to update my iPod so I am digging your new music segments! Thank you dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only does she have an incredible voice but she is beautiful too! Thanks for sharing! I hope Mac feels better soon...I need to get a Mac of my own! ;)

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)