Friday, May 27, 2011

Wedding Gear

So, as of tomorrow afternoon I will officially have a new sister!  My brother-in-law is getting married and I can hardly wait to have a sister-in-law on my husbands side of the family.

HAPPY DANCE

Anyhow, I've been agonizing what to wear to the wedding.  This isn't going to be royal so no ridiculous hats are needed (thank goodness!).

Here's what I'm thinking ...

Rehearsal Dinner

Actual Wedding

Sunday Brunch

Yes.  I'm going to wear black to the wedding.  Black is classic.  I am not mourning.  I'm celebrating a deep, deep love between newlyweds and Little Black Dresses.

3 comments:

  1. I think all of that will look great!!! My mom & sister both wore black to my cousin's wedding last weekend and they looked beautiful!!! Have fun!!! I LOVE weddings!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love the brunch look!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)