Thursday, May 26, 2011

Things I Love: My Million Dollar Jeans

Every girl should have a pair of million dollar jeans.

Of course I don't necessarily mean a pair of outrageously expensive jeans.

I mean jeans that make you feel like a million bucks.

Jeans that fit your legs and your hips and your derriere so well it seems as though the jeans were literally made for you.

When I know I have a tough day ahead, I put on my million dollar jeans and somehow, just the comfortable feel of slipping into a pair of jeans that melt against me gives me courage to face a day.

So thank you, American Eagle Boyfriend 77 jeans for hugging my curves, boosting my bum, and making me look hot--even if I'm only in my slippers and a t-shirt.

Tell me about your million dollar jeans!

1 comment:

  1. I must admit that I feel best when wearing my Lee slimming secret jeans. I wish I looked good in cool, low slung jeans whose claim to fame isn't a slimming panel, but there you have it.

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)