Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Days of Play: Goodbye School

M.E.'s last official day of preschool is Wednesday.

I'm a little emotional. :(

Moving on.

Today for our special time, M.E. and I are going to pick out a nice book to donate to her (soon to be former) classroom.  This just feels like the gift that keeps on giving.

If your child is in school, let me encourage you to do the same.

Go to a bookstore and purchase an age appropriate book.

Write the date and a brief note of thanks to the teacher on the inside of the book.

Let your child color the inside cover to "personalize" the gift.

Wrap it up and give it to your teacher (though you might want to read it first!).

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea! Now I just have to remember it in a year. :)

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)