For tonight's date, challenge your husband to a few drinking games (minus the alcohol).
What you'll need:
- 20 plastic cups
- 2 ping pong balls
- long table
- 2 juice glasses
- 2 quarters
- The Princess Bride (the movie)
- TV/DVD and cushy spot to snuggle and watch a movie
- Bar food: sodas, peanuts, pretzels, popcorn ...
- "All Night Long" station on Pandora
1. Set up your Pong area. At each end of a long table, set up 10 cups (in a triangle like bowling pins) filled 1/3 of the way with water. They should look like this:
Essentially, you each stand at one opposing ends of the table. You have to try to throw the ball into the cup of water at the other end of the table (no bounce). If you sink a ball into the cup, your spouse removes the cup and one piece of clothing. (Oops, did I forget to mention it was strip pong?). Switch turns until one spouse has removed all the cups (and clothes) of the other spouse.
Want more info? Click this link for a video (WARNING: video shows drinking)
3. Now, move on to quarters. The basics premise of quarters is to bounce a quarter into a glass. Yep, that's it. Want to see a video on how it's done? Click here.
Now for the date-night rules. Every time you (or your spouse) gets the quarter into the cup, the other person has to give one compliment. If one person gets a quarter into a glass three times in a row, that person gets to make a rule. Rules can be: anyone who smiles has to give their spouse a sexy kiss or if anyone talks with their hands they have to remove one article of clothing .... you get the picture.
Play this until you are ready for the most relaxing part of the date (or until you are out of clothing).
4. Finish off your date by moving to the couch to enjoy a cheesy show. Pop in The Princess Bride and play this fun game.
- Every time a character says, "as you wish," pick one person to get a shoulder rub. Switch who is giving/getting the shoulder rub every time this is said.
- Every time a character says "true love" give each other a kiss.
- Every time someone says "I'm not left handed" give each other a high-five.
- Every time someone says, "I'm not left handed either" give each other another high-five.
5. Enjoy a silly evening of non-alcoholic drinking games!