Monday, May 23, 2011

Confession

Deep down in side, I'm a girl who likes comics and super heroes.  Give me action!

This actually works out really well for Matt and I because we can go to these movies together and both have fun.  He's not suffering through a chick-flick and I'm not pretending to think Between Two Ferns is funny.

On Saturday night my sister and I went to the movies (can I hear a WooHoo!) and saw this preview.



Kill me now for two reasons:
1. It's another X-Men movie and I love X-Men!
2. James McAvoy is Professor X. Have I ever mentioned that in the scheme of celebrities I love, there's Robert Downey Jr. and then there's James McAvoy? You ladies can keep Gerard Butler and George Clooney--these are my fellas!

Anyhow, I confess to loving Marvel Comics and James McAvoy.

Phew. My conscience is clear now.

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Word. Can I just piggyback on this confession? I'm with you 100%!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you may piggyback on the delicious anticipation!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)