Thursday, April 7, 2011

Things I Love: Spring Wreath {the wreath obsession continues}

Okay, I found a blog called Paisley and Polka Dots and all I can say is, you can't go wrong with a blog named that!

I did some serious digging and found a tutorial to make this:
Source Paisley and Polka Dots
"Is that the cutest spring wreath ever?"  you ask?

"Why yes, yes it is." I reply.

Want to make it?  You CAN!

I'm not going to lie, this craft takes some time but it's so cute it's worth it.  Plus, you can pull fabric flowers off the wreath as needed to give a simple shirt an quick re-fab.

Want to know how to make fabric flowers?  Click here.

Want directions to make this cutey patootey wreath?  Here you go!

Source Paisley and Polka Dots

1 comment:

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)