Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Days of Play: Sweet Easter Eggs You Can Eat

I generally post my intentional play/family time activities on Saturdays.  However, I've had a couple of e-mails that I post good ideas but I don't give enough planning time.  Ergo, I will now post family days of play ideas on Tuesdays so you can have a few days to plan for some weekend quality time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You know what's better than Rice Krispies?

Making egg shaped Rice Krispies, decorating them, and then eating said eggs all in the name of quality family time!

Don't you just love me?

If you are game to make these:
Source
Go to the Rice Krispies official website (here) for the recipe.

Another option:
Make a batch of krispie treats as directed on the box.  When krispies are cool, cut out egg-shaped treats using an egg-shaped cookie cutter.  Use frosting, pastel m&ms, and sprinkles to jazz up your eggs!

Fun you can eat.  Mmmm!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this on a commercial and thought it was the sweetest idea! Did you see how they made it hollow and added jellybeans inside? Precious!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)