Saturday, April 2, 2011

Days of Play: Easter Egg Art

Make it and Love It is a favorite DIY blog of mine.  There are tutorial for everything from clothing re-fabrications to home decoration projects.  You've seen other projects posted on this blog.

Anyhoo, I came across this fun and simple idea and thought, "Hmmm.... that would make Gramma Ginny's heart swoon!"  If you have a loved one you'd like to have the kids make a craft for (or if you want one for YOU, YOU, YOU) try this cute one!

Source: Make It and Love It
Click here to get step-by-step directions complete with photos.

Enjoy craft time with your kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)