Friday, April 29, 2011

3 Way

To learn more about the 3Way, click here.

This month my challenge was to wear a dress three times.  I chose to rock a little Mossimo khaki dress I got at Target for $12.98.  It is super similar to the one below (minus the front pockets and drawn tie waist).


First up, a little urban safari with brown boots, belt, jean jacket, and a leopard print scarf.

Photobucket

Look #2 was my Easter wear. Turquoise tights, a bold necklace and a brown grandfather cardigan (because it was snowy and cold in WY).

Photobucket

Finally, on another chilly April day, I wore my khaki dress with American Eagle jeggings, a thrifted orange scarf, self-made jewelry, and some Xhiliration sandals I got at Target for $3.24!

Photobucket

Given the bi-polar nature of Wyoming weather, I'm struggling to pick my next "uniform" piece of clothing to work three ways in May. Part of me says, "SANDALS!" and the other part says, "Be practical, pick a sweater!"

{Sigh}

After much deliberation, I decided that my uniform piece of clothing to wear three ways during the month May is a white T-Shirt.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome outfits. You did a great job.I love the looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these looks! I must find one of these dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I wasn't so dang tall I'd totally go get one of those cute dresses at Target.

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)