Thursday, February 17, 2011

Things I Love: Ballet Flats

Not so long ago I did a bit of a diatribe on why I can't stand it when people wear tennis shoes all day, with every outfit.  If you want to read my thoughts, click here.

Anyhow, one of the fastest and easiest ways to pull an outfit together is with your shoes (and accessories, but I digress).  

Ballet flats are my favorite type of shoes (and this makes my boots sad).  They are comfortable, versatile and fun!  And the best part, you can find them really cheap!  (Don't misconstrue what I'm saying, you can totally find ballet flats for $500 but why would you want to?!?!?).

If you want to a quick wardrobe fix, pick up a pair (or five) of ballet flats!

FYI--All of these flats are from Target and ALL of them are under $20!  Snap!


Yes, those are my black, bow Target ballet flats.  I love them.

Things I love--BALLET FLATS!

How about you?

6 comments:

  1. They are adorable, but my feet don't think they are very comfortable. Mine are way to wide for them. But those are all very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wear them, I walk straight out of them and it drives me insane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is the comfort and support? I can't stand shoes that feel like you are walking barefoot and have no support to speak of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tersea--I guess it depends. I would never walk miles in them BUT I do wear them during the day when I'm with my kids. How's that for vague!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the floral ones. :)

    I do especially love ballet flats. They're cute, cheap (I get them for $6 at Target all the time) AND they don't make me any taller. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love and they look great with skinny jeans! Although, I am still torn on the flats with socks concept. I dont always think it looks good, but it's absolutely necessary where we live. Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)