Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What I've Done

Yesterday I talked about The Hunger Game book series and why I think the series should be required reading in our high schools.

I basically stated that we need a good dose of reality--our actions and our inactions have consequences.

Leave it to Linkin Park to demonstrate the reality of injustice with such lyrical brilliance.

This video won't make you comfortable.  It is disturbing. 

Isn't that EXACTLY why you should watch it?



First They came... - Pastor Martin Niemoller

First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists ,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)