Tuesday, January 4, 2011

{Guest Blogger} The Reason Behind The Happy Dance

A big WITMIM? welcome to guest blogger Deanna. I "met" Deanna through the 30/30 challenge and she's offered to do a post for me while I'm in Mexico! (Do you get the feeling I'm rubbing it in? No, well how's this? I'm in Mexico. Na na na na na!) Just kidding ;)

Anyhow, please look at beautiful Miss Deanna and read all about WHY she's doing a happy dance ... digitally captured and shared online!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMG_4052
IMG_4042IMG_4044
IMG_4090
il_570xN.151758102[1]il_570xN.126337907[1]
il_570xN.150794022[1]IMG_2612
Purple Necklace – Jewelscapes Full Bodied Vino Necklace – Amethyst stones, Agate Stones, 44 inches long
Earrings – Jewelscapes Amethyst Daggers Earrings
Yellow Necklace – Jewelscapes Liquid Sunshine Necklace
Ring – Jewelscapes New Jade Stone Wire Wrapped ONe Size Fits All Ring
All Jewelscapes jewelry is handmade by me and available at http://www.jewelscapes.etsy.com/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello!  First of all I want to thank  http://whereisthemeinmommy.blogspot.com/  for the opportunity to be on her great blog!

I'm Deanna and I am  the 34 years young Jewelscapes jewelry designer and creator,  photographer of myself and my creations, mama of 3 rascally kids who’s names I change for blog land (Sunshine – 13 years old///L man – 7 years old///Little S – 3 years old), wife of a hardworkin man, and I daily share jewelry and outfit coordinating ideas at my blog http://www.jewelscapes.blogspot.com/ !

This outfit and jewelery coordination was for a little luncheon I threw for some girlfriends! Woo Hoo!

When you are the mama of 3 kids and work from home, making time to hang out with a group of your girlfriends doesn’t happen as often as you’d like, so I was pretty excited about it.

That’s why I’m doing a little happy dance in those photos!

We had a great time visiting, exchanging advice, making baby shower invitations for another friends baby shower, eating, and sipping some tasty drinks!

This occasion seemed to call for the comfort of a soft sweater,  lots of fun colors, and necklaces that swing, sway and  glimmer! Fun fun fun!!!

What do you think? If you are a mom, how often do you end up getting together with your girlfriends?  

Although I get together for lunch or a movie with one girlfriend at a time every once in a while, it’s been about a year since a whole group of us got together to hang out!  

What do you do when you get together, chill out at one of your homes or go out somewhere?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello fellow bloggers! Do you have some of my handmade Jewelscapes Jewelry marked in your etsy favorites? Would you like 20% off of the next item you purchase at Jewelscapes.etsy?  I would love to give it to you too!
I have just created a NEW Jewelscapes.etsy button in my sidebar, it links people to my etsy shop not to this blog. All you have to do is copy the code below the "Handmade and Vintage Jewelry/ jewelscapes.etsy.com picture" in my sidebar, add it to your sidebar,  and leave it there for 30 days. As soon as you put it in your sidebar and let me know about it in a comment here, the next item you purchase at jewelscapes.etsy will be 20% off for you!  (just mention this offer in your etsy message to seller at checkout and I refund your Paypal!)
Thank you so much. It is a joy to know you all and I hope to help each other too!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
my shops -
http://www.jewelscapes.etsy.com/
http://www.jewelscapesvintage.etsy.com/
------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know that THE DATING DIVAS launched a new site and are hosting some awesome giveaways this week?  Necklaces, earrings, subscriptions, marriage calendars, faux fur vests ... you better check it out!  Click here

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your jewelry!!!! Have your ring tutorial and am itching to make one! Great pick Reagan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna - I just added your button to the sidebar of my blog (www.thegreatgiftedgloriousgrahams.blogspot.com). I have my eye on the Liquid Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)