Saturday, January 8, 2011

Days of Play--Snowflakes

For M.E.'s first birthday we transformed our house into a winter wonderland.

You might think I did this so her special day was magical.

Truth is, I LOVE making snowflakes.

Last Tuesday I taught M.E. how to make snowflake cut-outs.

Photo Source


If you want a quick, fun, festive craft idea then break out the white paper, silver glitter, and scissors and whip up some snowflakes.

Need some inspiration?
Photo Source


Simple instructions 

Photo Source


3D Snowflake directions (I made a TON of these for M.E.'s party!)

1 comment:

  1. So fun! What a great party idea!!

    I used to make these to decorate my classroom for the holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)