Saturday, January 29, 2011

Days of Play--PJ Day

Ever have a weekend where you don't have to do anything?

No sports, no guests, no errands, no "to do lists"?  I love those weekends!

If you are in desperate need of a do-nothing day, might I suggest a family PJ day?

Here's what to do:
  • brush your teeth and comb your hair but STAY in your jammies (or put on clean ones, if you must).
  • Eat a fabulously sweet breakfast--pancakes, syrup, whipped cream, sprinkles ... the works!
  • Play a game.
  • Color.
  • Pop popcorn and watch a mid-morning movie.
  • Eat lunch.
  • Take a family nap.
  • Play hide-n-seek.
  • Play playdough. 
  • Make a fort.
  • Make dinner and eat it in the fort.
  • Eat rubbish for dessert.
  • Tell and read stories.
  • Brush teeth and put kids to bed (they're already in their jammies!)
  • Watch a movie with your hubby.
  • Go to bed (jammies optional).

1 comment:

  1. I love this! We homeschool, so I let my kids do this once and a while. They get so excited and I figure its one of the "perks" of homeschooling!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)