Saturday, January 15, 2011

Days of Play--Keepsake Snowy Tree Craft

I came across this picture the other day on Kaboose and loved it!


Photo Source

In December I had my kids do handprint wreaths and Christmas trees.  Even so, they are growing so fast I think I'll have them made another one ... a piece of winter art that can adorn the walls until March.

Interested in making this super easy, super fun, kinda messy, but you can eat a smidgen of sugar while you make it, art project?

Click this link ---->RIGHT HERE<----- and get the directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)