Every year I wonder what the "right" time is to start listening to Christmas music. Because even though some people would rather rip their ears of than hear Michael Buble sing "I'll Be Home for Christmas," I simply can't get enough. That's what she said.
Though I know several families who break out Rudolph on November 1st, I try to make myself wait until the week of Thanksgiving.
If you are compiling a list of must-have Christmas songs, here are my top picks of songs and the artists I prefer to sing them!
10. O Holy Night~Glee
9. Santa Baby~Calista Flockhart
8. Baby It's Cold Outside~Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey (judge me all you want. You know it's good) or Zooey Deschanel and Leon Redbone
7. Christmas Canon~Trans Siberian Orchestra (I walked down the aisle to this song)
6. Carol of the Bells~Trans Siberian Orchestra
5. The River~Robert Downey, Jr.
4. Bells will Be Ringing~Bon Jovi
3. Last Christmas~Taylor Swift (uh huh. I just said Taylor Swift)
2. Silent Night~Boyz II Men (I like to kick it old school!)
1. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas~Judy Garland
Of course I love, love other songs as well but these are my faves!