Friday, December 31, 2010

Fashion Friday--New Year's Eve Guide

Do you have New Year's Eve plans?

Do you know what you are wearing for those plans?

Whether you are going out or staying in, this is a great occasion to shop your closet!

Here are three formulas that will cover your New Year's Eve plans.

Staying home or going to a causal get together?  Try this sweater and jeans formula.

One sweater + one BOLD necklace + skinny jeans/cords + boots + bag= ready to go (or stay--your call).

Maybe you're heading to a party that calls for a edgy-prepster look.

Embellished top + vest/blazer + necklace + skinny pants + heels=ready to party--like a sophisticate

Perhaps yours is the sort of affair that necessitates your little black dress.

LBD + notice-me-necklace/bracelet + pop of color heels + clutch + outerwear = On your way!


Of course you could opt for PJs! 

Remember that I'm showing you clothing options NOT so you go buy, but so you go LOOK in your closet. I'm guessing you have a sweater or tank or heels that would be perfect. Go. Play. Enjoy.

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. The reverse psychology worked for me...LOL...so, can you do more posts like these??? I'm stuck in a fashion rut now but it's going to get worse when I graduate & start working as a nurse...I'm gonna need some help!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love the purple heels in the last photo! We're having folks over tonight.. I'm super simple. Gray fitted sweater, dark wash skinny jeans, brown ballet flats, red bold necklace. My kinda outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these formulas!!...and I love the idea of the bold necklace with the nordic sweater...such a great contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there anything special for this coming new year???

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)