Friday, December 24, 2010

Fashion Friday--Holiday Colors

Every year winter brings with it holiday colors.

This year, those colors are white, berry, and gold.

I'm all over it!

Are you dreaming of a WHITE Christmas?


Berry Christmas to you!


GOLD, incense and myrrh


I'm always posting stuff you can buy now at stores like Gap, Old Navy, Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, etc., but don't forget you can find great stuff at second hand places, like Plato's Closet and Goodwill. I got a great gold belt at our local Goodwill for $1! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Big fan of all of these fun colors. White is so cozy, berry so cheery and gold...fabulous!! I needed some new year fashion inspiration; thank you! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take one of everything. Please and thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)