Friday, December 3, 2010

Date Night In--Rub Down

If you've been reading this blog for long, you know that I love a good massage.

I also love my husband.

It seems obvious to me that the two should go hand-n-hand.

Thus, a massage-themed date night.
Source
 Invitation:
Every heart sings a song, incomplete--
until another heart whispers back. 
Those who wish to sing always find a song. 
At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.
*~*Plato*~*

Please join me on Friday evening for a quiet, romantic, and relaxing evening.

What you will need:
  • Candles (lots and lots of candles)
  • quiet, dark room
  • Oil, lotion, or some other lubricant WARNING--TOO MUCH INFORMATION AHEAD--I think Astroglide is an amazing massage lubricant.  And it's versatile, too ;)
  • A sheet, pillows, towels, etc.
  • quiet music (I used a "nature" station on Pandora and loved it)
  • bottled water
  • chocolate (or other treat--chocolate covered strawberries would be divine!)
What to do:
  1. Send an invitation to your husband.
  2. Set the scene--Make a bed somewhere with comfy blankets, towels, pillows, etc.  Have a sheet for your husband to lay on and one to cover him with.  Light lots of candles and play soft music.
  3. At date time, whisper for your husband to go into the room, strip, and lay under the sheet.
  4. Now go in and give him a massage.  Be sacrificial here--rub front and back for an hour.  (Massage with a happy ending?!?!  That's up to you!)
  5. When the massage is finished, relax with cool water and a nice chocolate.
Need some tips on how to give a massage?  Watch here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)