Monday, December 13, 2010

Calling All Bloggers

I hate to brag but I'm going to Mexico in January and I'd love some guest bloggers!

Interested in writing a piece for WITMIM? ?

Well, send me your submission to whereisthemeinmomm{at}gmail{dot}com by December 21st and I'll let you know if you made the cut ;)

Feel free to write about anything MOM, WOMAN, or WIFE related.  Recipes, craft ideas, opinion pieces, fashion finds or faux pas, ... your call.  For one week only I won't be following my general routine.

HOWEVER, each sumission must include:
  • Your name and the names/ages of your children;
  • Links to your blog (if applicable) or esty store;
  • 2-3 good quality photos;
  • E-mail in html format preferred.
What you'll get in return:
  • This is not a big blog by any stretch of the imagination but you will get 1 day of my reader's attention (and I'd rather have 100 loyal followers than 2310 luke-warm follwers, BTW!).
  • Hot silver gums (Okay, this is a "nothing" award.  M.E. decided "hot silver gums" were the coolest thing ever so now I hand them out like invisible trophies. It's kinda like Who's Line--the points don't matter--neither do the hot silver gums.  But it sounds cool, doesn't it?).
Once again, if you are interested send e-mail me your submission of your post by Dec. 21st.

whereisthemeinmommy@gmail.com

**Please note** I have the right to refuse submissions that are not in line with the mission and vision of this blog.  I also maintain the right to edit as needed.

Oh and one more thing, I'm all about controversial topics but keep the language PG cuz that's how I role!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)