Tuesday, December 7, 2010

30/30--The End!

Phew.  Today is my last day of the 30/30 challenge.  YAY!

Today I wanted to wear my Express gray frilly coat.  It is a fave but for some reason it just didn't "go" with most of my other 30/30 choices.  I tried it several times and it just didn't work.

I paired it with a black T, jeans, heels, and a pink and purple scarf and it's fine but this isn't my dream outfit.  Oh well, tomorrow morning I'm going to open my closet and a world full of fashion possibilities will greet me.

And I promise not to say "I have nothing to wear" for at least 30 days!



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing the challenge. I finished today as well and it feels a bit weird. Will miss remixing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finish in 4 days. It's going to be weird having so much stuff to wear...I'll go back to being really unimaginative with my clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Love the pop of pink with your jacket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on making it! Now I'll have to go back to peering through your windows to know what you're wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Emma, Pam, and Kelly--Thanks for adventuring with me :)

    @Rachael--Tell me about it. If I never take another photo of myself it'll be too soon.

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)