Sunday, December 5, 2010

28/30--Oh My {and a meal plan}!

Ruffles, and roses, and beads--Oh My!

Reds, and blues, and patterns, Oh My!

This was a fun outfit. 

I felt vogue and shiny all day.

And that's what I call successful dressing :)


I have several of these rosette pins that I add to necklaces and shoes.  A quick-o change-o!

The Polar Express was on TV.

For the record, I love this skirt.

And I pretty much <3 these bold tights, too!

Meal Planning.  Generally I'm a fan but these past two weeks I have been snowed under.  Don't worry.  I've still been feeding my family.

A little late but here's this week's cooking adventure:
Monday--Garlic Parmesan chicken salad
Tuesday--Orange braised chicken thighs with green olives and rice
Wednesday--Salsa beef wraps (and our annual Sweaters-n-Nog party!  Bring on the buckeyes!)
Thursday--Breakfast for dinner (DH will be on a business trip.  Boo!)
Friday--Grilled Cheese and tomato basil soup
Saturday--Lasagna and salad
Sunday--pepper steak and fingerling potatoes

3 comments:

  1. So...you probably have a fabulous recipe for Tomato Basil Soup...and I imagine its probably pretty easy to make. But if you haven't tried the canned Progresso Tomato Basil Soup then let me tell you...it is so yummmy! I love it!

    I'm trying a new recipe for homemade Tomato (with pureed veggies) Soup this week. We shall see how it goes. I'm hoping I don't end up wishing I just opened some Progresso and that its worth the effort! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. I might try it for lunch days but I do have a great recipe!

    http://whereisthemeinmommy.blogspot.com/2010/10/fall-things-i-love-creamy-tomato.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt! What a beautiful pattern.

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)