Friday, December 3, 2010

26/30--What's black and white and red all over?

My Christmas socks.

I broke out the Christmas socks and Christmas books yesterday.  I'm not sure who was more thrilled, the kids or me.

When I taught Jr. High I made weird tights and socks "my thing" so I have quite the supply. 

Today I rocked some gray and black striped Santa socks. They make me happy.

And yes I wore striped socks with zebra-striped shoes because rules are made to be broken.
Conversation of this photo?  Mom: M.E., you missed my head!  M.E.: You look better without it.  Tell me how you really feel!

Tree is up and we decorate it tonight!

I love shiny stuff.  Shiny stuff is my favorite!

Bad hair day or cool hat day?  No one has to know.

Yep.  I have 30 more of these lame babies!

1 comment:

  1. Yea for holiday socks!! I too, love all things shiny. :)

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)