I'm interrupting my Wednesday rant on Annoying Christians this week in order to tell you all what I think about my big sister. Part III of Annoying Christians will be up next week!
It seems just like yesterday you were a little boy ...
I'm just joking. She actually looked good in short hair. This is the ONLY bad photo I have of her. Well, except for the one where she has a mullet (I already posted that one).
Anyhow, to celebrate you on your special day, I am going to share the top 35 Things I Love About My Big Sister!
35. I love it when you let your hair be red. The blond is pretty but no one can pull of red the way you can.
34. I love that you never grew into your knees. You have to have one flaw. Fair is fair
33. I love that you get crow's feet when you smile big. Some people hate crow's feet but I'm on the side of--"hey, it's proof that she's got a lotta reasons to smile."
32. I love that you think super-full wine glasses equal one martini glass.
31. I love that you are afraid of spiders. I do wish I knew this when I was younger. I probably would have made your life hell.
30. I like the face you make when you are making a fake gagging sound.
29. I love that you make Mr. Clean seems like a guy with a dirt problem.
28. I love that you taught me the fabric softener on the carpet trick.
27. I love that we once broke into uncontrollable, simultaneous laughter about a hairy mole in a restaurant.
26. I love that you totally get how I feel about Magic Erasers.
25. I love that you let me "shop" in your closet and "borrow" clothes until the end of time.
24. I love that you always stress over what you "should have said."
23. I love that you once drove a car that closely resembled the interior of a cockpit.
22. I love that you call me to talk about nothing.
21. I love how we can talk about nothing for two hours.
20. I love that I can send you a text at 5 o'clock a.m. and know I'll hear back from you.
19. I love that you wear heels even though you are plenty tall and your legs are long enough already.
18. I love how you embrace your body in a bikini.
17. I love thinking back to the days of doing crazy dance routines in dad's cowboy boots and boxer shorts.
16. I love that you love kids' cereals.
15. I love that you make the best lasagna ever.
14. I love that you aren't afraid to get wild and silly (see #17).
13. I love that I saw Dumb and Dumber for the first time EVER with you.
12. I love that we once fought so badly that I jumped out of your moving car.
11. I love that we used to have competitions to see who could create the cutest salad or 4 inch round at Subway.
10. I love that we used to watch shows together (Days, 90210, Friends, Sisters) and discuss them like there was some deep meaning behind them all.
9. I love that you used to hang up posters of boys (NKOTB) on your wall.
8. I love that I have pictures of you with big, and I mean BIG, bangs. (Of course you could pull them off).
7. I love that I can talk to you about everything and you get me.
6. I love that you are a good mom.
5. I love that you inspire me to be kind and patient.
4. I love that you like Nattie (because deep down inside, you know you do).
3. I love that you aren't afraid of color--on your walls, in your closet. The more color the better.
2. I love that you will always be older than me.
1. I love that we have the same smile--mom's smile.
Happy Birthday, Randean!