Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday's Too Clean Tip--{HELP!} Unclog the Drain!

Here's too much information for you.

My mom threw up in my bathroom sink and then it got clogged.  Ewwwwwww..............

When I cleaned it up it was all hair and goo.  I nearly died.

Matt gagged and left the room.  Guess unclogging drains is the "woman's" job at our house.

To unclog (and clean) the drain, drop two Alka Seltzer tablets into the drain and pour in about 1 cup of white vinegar.  After about twenty minutes rinse it all with piping hot water.   Good as new but I wish I would have called a plumber.

And that's your lovely Tuesday dose of things you wish you didn't know and hope you don't have to use.

You are welcome!

(At least there were no photos this week)

2 comments:

  1. Great idea, I have never cleaned my drains! Will this work on the kitchen sink with a disposal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha gross. But that happens way too often in our household, when my son throws up all over his sheets (or our clothes) and we have to rinse off all the vomit into the sink and bathtub. I'll keep your tip in mind next time!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)