Thursday, November 25, 2010

{Holiday} Things I Love--Thanksgiving

For some reason stores break out Christmas trees and mini-light up houses at Halloween.

And by Thanksgiving the Christmas season is in full swing.

Poor Thanksgiving--it gets so overlooked!

I love Thanksgiving.

I love the food, and football, and family time.  I love the festive air (without even the hint of having to give an obligatory gift).

The colors of Thanksgiving, the smells of Thanksgiving, the sounds of Thanksgiving... I love it all.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)