Thursday, November 11, 2010

{Holiday} Things I Love--Sweaters

When I was in grad school (the first time) there was this amazing professor who didn't like sweaters.

How do you not like sweaters?!?!

I practically LIVE for sweater weather!

To me, there is nothing better than bundling up in layers, topping it off with a sweater, grabbing a hot drink and going for a fall walk where I can enjoy cool air and soak in the smell of decaying leaves, wet dirt, and wood burning stoves.


What's better than chic sweaters are tacky, holiday sweaters.  Who doesn't love a nice reindeer or snowman on their sweater? 

Oh wait, NO ONE since the 80s have liked those (except for ugly sweater Christmas parties). 

Instead, this holiday season enjoy some of these lovely sweaters from Gap and Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)