Friday, November 12, 2010

5/30--The Key to Getting A Lot Done ..

...is getting up and getting ready (see why here).

I'm so much more productive when I get dressed head to toe in the morning. If I'm up an at 'em by 7 or 8 am, I can take on a day of packing and errands and buying paint for our basement finish ...

We are getting ready for our water park adventure so I knew I needed to dress practically today. I'm comfy and pulled together--what's better than that? (Except my sparkly zebra striped shoes.)







P.S.  Don't be surprised if you don't see outfits 6 or 7 until next week.  I'm going to a water park for the start of our family holiday memory-making extravaganza and posting things on my blog won't be a high priority.  Boo to me, I know.

2 comments:

  1. I need to go buy a skinny belt b/c I love the look of belted cardigans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belted cardis always make chic outfits! I't funny how something so simple can always look so nice! And of course with fun shoes it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)