Thursday, November 11, 2010

4/30--BrEaKinG alL thE RuLeS!

What's the biggest fashion DON'T rule?  You can't wear brown and black together.

I've previously blogged about why I think this rule is bogus (click here to read that post).

If you think wearing black with brown is the ultimate fashion no-no then you might not want to see outfit 4/30 because I'm breaking all the rules!





Black turtleneck--Gap
Khaki pants--so old I can't remember
Brown Blazer--thrifted
clogs--thrifted
jewelry--Target

3 comments:

  1. Thank goodness most rules are made for breaking! I used to think it was horrible to wear black and brown...it wasn't untill last year that I finally came to my sences

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am breaking the rules with you! I wore black and brown today too :)

    Heather B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually don't like the whole black and brown combo thing but I love this outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)