Tuesday, November 9, 2010

2/30--It looks like Autumn, not Winter

Today I commuted to work and there was a lovely little snow--which turned into sixish inches of the fluffy white stuff in about two hours.

When I got dressed this morning I actually thought, "This looks Autumny." I guess that's why it snowed.  I'm sorry.  Or you're welcome.  Whatever.

This skirt was a hand-me-down of about 12 years from my sister. I always wear it the same way--black skirt and heels.

Not today!

Hello brown blouse, boots, and orange scarf.

After yesterday's easy start, I felt really adventurous today. And I felt really great.

5 comments:

  1. Do you stay home or do you work? I'm so confused:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous--Yes. I am a SAHM BUT I'm also a full time doc student and an adjunct professor at our state university. I teach 6 hours/week so I work out of the home on during those hours (plus commute) but every other I work in my home--because every mom is a work at home mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also @ Anonymous--I can "see" you are from my town and that you get on a couple of times a day pretty regularly. Don't you want to be un-anonymous yet :) I'll be your best friend. Check yes or no.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...actually I only posted anonymously because I don't think you know me...we just know some of the same people, but now I think I have your curiosity peaked and I'm tempted to not tell you who I am :) Yes, I am evil like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous--fair enough though you'd be surprised about what online statistics show me--who, what, when, where ... "we" can "see" it all--because online tracking is evil like that too :)

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)