Friday, November 26, 2010

18/30--Thanksgiving

I love to entertain.

But I'm really BAD at delegating.  It's a pride/trust issue. I feel like I can't trust anyone to do it as well as I can.  I must work on this.

I worked in the kitchen all day whipping up cranberry sauce, stuffing, turkey, sweet apple cinnamon brie en croute .... in my pajamas.  Shocking! I never do that.  NEVER.

When I finally got dressed around noon, I threw together something simple but classic--slacks, turtleneck and ballet flats.

Ah.

These photos were taken in the family room of our newly finished basement.  We still need to stone the front of the fireplace but it is soooooo close.  And that circle swivel chair is proof that my husband loves me :)

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful new family room! How exciting! And I agree, the swivel chair is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)