Today I am halfway through. YAY!
Why the countdown?
Here are a few reasons:
- I miss my red MaryJanes (and my red leather coat and my black coat and my jean jacket).
- I'm getting tired of my selections.
- I didn't do a good job choosing--too many warm weather tops and dress pants (read: not enough jeans and sweaters).
- I miss Brown and Gold Saturdays
- I want to wear a new blazer I got at a HUGE sale (cheater, cheater ...)
Case in point: Outfit #15
It has the same scarf as outfit #1 (and a similar long T with blazer look).
It has the same blazer as outfits #4 and #6
It has the same feel as outfit #8 (gray shirt, brown outerwear).
On the one side, that I can get so many different outfits out of so few clothes is AMAZING and totally convicts me of having an overflowing closet.
On the other hand, I'm kind of ready for some outfits that don't seen so similar.
Gosh I'm complaining too much. Boo hiss!