Monday, November 22, 2010

12/30, 13/30--Weekend Re-cap

Sometimes I post these 30/30 photos and I really have nothing to say. I guess there's a reason I'm not a fashion blogger. I am loving the challenge but posting photos everyday is a bit grrrrrrrrrr .... probably feels the same way reading it, huh?

This weekend we worked like crazy on our basement. On Friday I got dressed in 30/30 clothes long enough to go to Lowes. Tell me I'm not the only one to wear slouchy boot and a great necklace to a hardware store?

BTW, this necklace is from Greece. I love it.




On Sunday we skipped church. I never got out of my work grubs. My hair was in tiny pony tails that looked like antennae. My 30/30 clothes were ignored because I didn't want them ruined.

In this photo our camera actually captured the falling dust. The kids and I were sweeping and vacuuming the floor.

We get carpet TODAY!

1 comment:

  1. The necklace is so beautiful! Congrats on getting new carpet!

    ReplyDelete

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)