Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday's Too Clean Tip--Winter-Ready Furnace

I wish that I could save you a ton of money by giving you specific tips on how to clean your furnace but I can't. I mean, I will tell you that you need to change the furnace filter but before winter weather sets in, you need to call and have your furnace maintained.

Even if you regularly change your filter, you should have your furnace checked to make sure the valves open/close correctly (or else KaBoom) and that the gas line is unblocked.

A furnace cleaning should cost between $100-$400 and it is worth every cent.

Trust me.

1 comment:

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)