Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday's Too Clean Tip--Hot Spot

One year during the holidays my husband, sister, brother-in-law and I settled in for a long game of Settlers of Catan (which I'm sure I won) with a nice bottle of red wine.

It was a dreamy sort of evening (you know, since I was winning) until Foster, my brother-in-law's bulldog who is pretty much the animal incarnate of satan, came storming through the dining room and knocked over a glass of wine.

Red wine.

On my white, plushy carpet.

I nearly died.

Luckily this had happened once before during a party at my parent's house junior year so I knew just what to do.

Spot shot.
We sprayed it on, dabbed it out and no one could tell red wine had ever been spilled on my white carpet (good thing too because though I'm opposed to violence and furs, I almost had a dog-fur vest--fur vests are very "in" this fall).

Since those two experiences, I've tried Spot Shot on vomit, blood, and other animal/kid by-products and so far nothing has been too tough of a match for Spot Shot.

So while I could give you some home made recipe for a stain remover or some eco-friendly stain remedies, I really think this is the best.

And no goods were exchanged for me posting this (but if the fine folks at Spot Shot want to send a dozen or so cases to me it would definitely get used).

Use it. You'll love it!

(Always follow directions and test the product first to make sure it won't change color of your carpet.  This has NEVER happened to me but test it--just in case).

No comments:

Post a Comment

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)