Thursday, October 28, 2010

{FALL} Things I Love--This Chai!

A few weeks ago I did a post stating that I loved hot drinks.  In that post I mentioned that Third Street Chai is one of my fave chai mixes.

Well, a great little Third Street representative contacted me and sent me a chai flavor I'd never tried before just as a "thank you" for being hopelessly devoted to their chai.  How awesome is that?!?! (Oh, and you can thank me later for getting "Hopelessly devoted to you" stuck in your head).


Suffice it to say I was beyond thrilled to receive my new chai in the mail.

The flavor is honey vanilla.  It is sweet, spicy, and warms you from the inside out.  This stuff is so good I had to do a Things I Love about it!

If you are looking for a chai, I highly recommend you check into Third Street Chai.

Disclaimer--Third Street Chai provided the chai reviewed in this post.  The goods received were a "thank you" and were not payment for a review.  The decision to review this item and all opinions about the item are the sole responsibility of the blogger. 

1 comment:

{Reverse Psychology}
I DO NOT like comments. Whatever you do, don't leave me a comment about this post or your thoughts or any connections you have to what I wrote. Seriously, I don't care.
(Did that reverse psychology work???)